- Powerful transmission electron microscope.
- The LVEM 25 combines transmission TEM and STEM modes as well as electron diffraction (SAED).
- It operates with low accelerating voltage (25 kV) which brings enhanced contrast on light elements.
- Resolving power down to 1 nm.
- Biological and soft matter applications.
- High contrast.
- Imaging possible both with and without staining.
- Easy to control.
- Small installation space.
- The LVEM 25 can be installed in an ordinary lab without any need for a dark room or cooling water. It can be supplied even as a mobile work-station.
- Specimen tilt holder availability.
Please find pdf files in the Attachments section below.