Junior Application Specialist - Part-time or Internship
Are you an open-minded science, technology, engineering student or a recent graduate? Then, join our team as a Junior Application Specialist!
What you'll do
- Imaging and processing customer samples.
- Working with a sample database.
- Assisting in the preparation of LVEM training materials and demonstrations.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create LVEM informative and promotional materials.
You´ll operate with
What we're looking for
- Students or recent graduates in science, technology, or engineering
- Interest in science and technology
- Passion for learning new things and problem-solving
- Good communication skills in English
- IT proficiency (office software and data mining, as well as basic photo, video, and graphics processing software)
What you'll gain
- An exciting and dynamic job that offers continuous learning opportunities
- Interdisciplinary work combining electron microscopy with material and life science applications
- Flexible working hours that accommodate your schedule
- Support from the Marketing & Application team-mates, as well as increasing job autonomy
People you´ll work with
Interested in joining our team?
Are you looking for a company where you can work on advanced technologies and exciting projects in a family atmosphere? We'd love to hear from you if you're interested in a specific position or want to learn more about the opportunities in our company generally. Please email us your details, the position you're interested in, and your CV to email@example.com. Don't forget to attach a cover letter - just a few lines about why you're interested in this position and what you can bring to the team.
We process your data by EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
By submitting your email, you consent to Delong Instruments contacting you for another job offer. If you do not wish to give your consent, please indicate this in the email you send.